Monday, November 23, 2015

3.


i know I've said it before...but I'll say it a million times over...nothing...NOTHING feels better than these babies of ours. I feel like for some time, I've been searching for my 'thing'. I know without a doubt...right now...these years...these kids and this family...that's it. My 'thing'.  

it's definitely a 2 steps forward, 3 back when it comes to the daily life of having kids and learning from them, them learning from me, finding my patience and then losing it all over again. And I doubt I'll feel like I really have a grasp of it all until it's all said and done. When Homer walks into this house years from now - healthy, happy, kind, successful - for the holiday, with children of his own...maybe then it'll all make sense. But let's not go there cause these Post Pregnancy Hormones are Reallllllll - sobbbbbbbbing face:'''''(

i'll leave you to scroll through some gorgeous shots Courts - Courtney Smith Photography - got the other day...she swung in, never took her coat off and captured my babies. The ol' pro;)

















xoxo.
the Smith's.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
09 10 11 12
Blogging tips